Search This Blog

Monday 18 April 2011

The Best cake ever...

Food makes me happy.

And I bloody love cake. I genuinely feel sorry for people who don't understand the wonder of it.
When I am working in the offices in Chancery Lane as I always feel like a deserve a real lunch as I'm working soooo hard ( ovs) and it usually involves a brownie of some description.
Plus there are tons of amazing places in waddle distance ( including lambs conduit street- a world of yum there)
Today I went to Konditor and Cook, now this place knows how to make cake.
I bought a brownie that had CHEESE CAKE baked into it! It was so good I wanted to take a picture and post it, but I inhaled it so fast I didn't get too. Sorry. I nicked one off the website, but its not quite the same.

Good thing I'm working my 40s working girl look today, as these curves are not going anywhere for a while if I continue in this manner.
Apparently good old licky fingers herself Nigella Lawson loves it here, and she looks like a lady who has made her way round a cake or two.

 Go check out there site and pay them a visit- unless your on some kind of miserable restrictive diet in which case maybe look but just lick the computer screen instead.

 http://www.konditorandcook.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment